August 17, 2011

Dolly Wink Nail Polish

Hello! Well, I finally got my package with two nail polish from the line Dolly Wink by Koji The nail polish collection of Tsubasa Masuwaka. 


What I just LOVED about them is the package! It is soooo cute! Since I really like package design I surely enjoyed opening it. The plastic bow opening was a very nice touch.
I got colors # 08 and # 09 
The colors are lovely! Very cute! Buuut I was a bit disappointed. While the product design is very cute, it is so small! Making the $ 7.10 dls I paid for each look like a little too much. Hopefully they will last for a long time. 


My other problem with it was, that the nail polish is too thick D: So I have a lot of trouble using it. I don't know if this was just because where I live it has been getting pretty hot :/ 
A friend of mine said putting them in the fridge helps so the polish will thin again, so I may try that.


Will I try it again? 
I'm not sure. I'm in love with the colors but thickness and size makes me think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment