June 26, 2011

BB Creams

Well, recently (like a month or so ago) I have stumbled across the so called BB Creams or Blemish Balm Cream. Everywhere I saw positive things about them (with a very small amount of people who said they didn’t work for them). To throw in some numbers lets say, 8 of 10 girls seem to say they work wonders for them. (Remember, it is a made up number.) 
At first I thought BB Cream was the name of the brand, but oh, how wrong I was. There are so many brands who produce their own BB Creams. Depending on the brand and line, it is what you get. Some are kind of expensive, and some have a decent price. But what makes them so wonderful? 
Apparently the formula was created in Germany. And it was prescription only, to cure laser skin surgery. And I quote from Wikipedia "Originally formulated in Germany, it was initially used by dermatologists to help laser surgery patients protect, soothe and refine highly sensitive skin while providing light coverage for post-laser scars, acne and other blemishes."  So, it wasn’t really for beauty reasons. Until a Korean actresses decided to start using it for beauty reasons. It was a hit. 
So! I am so tempted to try them! Sadly I spent my money in some other things and a few skin care products from Asia, whom I will make a review later. (once they arrive), so I will get to try the BB Cream once I save enough money and it arrives. I will probably order it via eBay. I have come across some other internet stores, but I have always been a fan of eBay, plus it seems there is more ‘variety’ in eBay from the webstores I have come across. 
But how to know which one is the right one? After searching some more, I mainly found that people often reviewed or talked about these two bran Skin79 and Missha, but in wikipedia I found more brands that are the 'Hot' ones of the moment. BRTC - Bio Remedies Therapeutic Cosmetic, Dr. Jart, Lioele, Skin Food, The Face Shop, Missha and SKIN79. From these I decided to look into Missha and Skin79 more than the others. Though The Face Shop sounded like a good place to start too. 
But in the end I scratched off my list. 
So with Skin79 and Missha in mind I simply googled those brands names. Both have providers in the USA. Missha surprised me from having Mexico listed in their providers ( Since I'm from Mexico that was pretty cool. I wouldn't have to order from another country. But sadly the page isn't working. ) 
- http://www.skin79usa.com/
- http://www.misshaus.com/pageControl.php?page=index
- Or you can always try eBay.
Both seem great. The main difference I found while reading reviews is that Skin79's BB Cream is not as light as Missha's. 
Now, Missha and Skin79 both offer variety of creams (different type of skins). While I noticed that Missha offers different 'colors' (#13, #21 and #23) I didn't found that Skin79 offers that. So my guess is that Skin79's BB Cream adapts to your skin tone. Now, Skin79 sometimes hides other things in their bottles like the 

The Oriental Gold BB Cream that has in the cap a lipgloss/blush. Which is rather cool in my opinion. 


After thinking for a while which of these two brands to try. I went for the Skin79's 

Super Plus BB Cream Triple Functions. Why? Mainly because it seems it has a little more coverage than Missha's BB Cream. Plus I'm in love with the package. It seems so cute ^^ 


So, I think I will order that. I also want to try the other BB Creams that Skin79 has to offer. So I can really compare. Of course this will take some time since I'm not rich to be ordering all those things xD But I will eventually do it. 

Once I get paid I will order that BB Cream and once it arrives and I try it out, I will write a review about it. 
Which reminds me! I haven’t talk about what the BB Cream does right? 
Well, like I said before, it depends on the brand/line. But basically what they do is: 
-Provide Sun Protection / Sunblock (Which is very good, since we all know sun can create ‘spots’ on skin, wrinkles and of course cancer)
-Anti-Wrinkle
-Natural Look while working as a light foundation
-It doesn’t clog your pores.
-Controls Sebum.
-Whitening.
-Evens skin tone.
-Moisturizes skin
And much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment