July 25, 2012

Chuck E. Cheese + Camhoe

Hello! This past weekend I went with my parents, nieces and my boyfriend to Chuck E. Cheese  ^ o ^

I think... That maybe Chuck E. Cheese opened here about ah, almost a year maybe? My boyfriend says that there was one before here buuuut I can't remember it! Though, I never had the best memory lol.

Anyways, we take my nieces ( 11 yr old and 2 yr old ) there and they were very excited. Mostly the eldest one and we spend most of the time with her until little Luciana ( 2yr old ) fell asleep and my dad just stayed at the table with her and the 11 yr old ( Ale ) stayed then with my mom.

It was fun! we collected around 197 tickets~ buuut it wasn't enough for anything too fun or that wasn't a simple cheap plastic toy. So we decided to save them for the next time we go, since we both really enjoy those kind of places, arcades and such.

We want to get the giant slinky ( I hope I spell that right xD )

Here is a pic of my boyfriend with Chuck!


He looks so happy lol!


And me!


Oooh this was one of my favorite games because it game me lots of tickets!


Yes, I know I look terrible in all those pictures = 3 =

Anyways! It was a fun day, after that we went to see Chernobyl Diaries. It was a bit scary in some parts but in the end I was disappointed with the 'monsters' and that they didn't explain them that well. Overal it was a good movie to watch but not sure if I would watch it again. Probably I wouldn't.

Plus I couldn't believe that Jesse Mccartney was in the movie! He was sooo cute when I was younger! And now... Well, he doesn't look bad, but he doesn't look good either.

See?

Moving on, here are some cam hoe pics I took today with my boyfriend's iphone! <3 He was practicing his skating moves/jumps things, so I did this lol

I was wearing little makeup, just my circle lenses from Eye Candy, a bit of blush and my skin79 BB Cream which I plan to review soon!








This is Bianca my Boyfriend's dog ( or rather his little bro's )

And my dogs! Nana and Lukas ( Lukas got a Lion haircut lol )



I know, I know! I need to get my eyebrows done D: ! I kind of did a lousy job today lol
Also, I don't like my nose x=  But I don't think I would ever get it done because... I fear that It would end looking worse D: Plus my boyfriend, family, friends, etc all say that my nose is fine so bleh I guess they need an eye check but whatevs..

Speaking of iphones! I REAAAAAALLY WANT ONE! I have been saving for one too but I don't want to wait, I want it NOW! -crazy mode- 

I also don't want to wait much till I get money for a new camera, laptop or maybe a desktop hmm, and for my next Sasa haul! 

I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money
I want more money

lol lets hope that with that the universe will listen to me and get me a better job <3 or Sponsors!

I would LOVE to have a sponsor = 3 =

Oohh also, I started Japanese classes this month! It was SUPER FUN! But I think I will have to drop out for a bit, with my current work, plus my thesis and college classes I don't think I will have much time and I don't like to get bad grades > 3 > at least not this far in the game lol

But once I graduate and during the time I will be job hunting ( hopefully not too long ) I will start them again and during the rest of this year I will keep on self studying. 
Dad says that once I have a job I won't have time for Japanese classes x: I hope he is wrong lol and I think he just saying that because he likes to tease others. Because I really want to learn! AND I WILL!

Aah~ If only my work could be blogging <3 

I'm also joining into this contest in my city to win an iPad 3 lol, I need to design a poster that will make people want to use public transportation more, so wish me luck! I'm almost done! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment