July 16, 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw

I swear my next post will be about the BB cream I got a long time ago, never came around to blog about it or about the other asian products I got.


Sorry!


But this post is all about this:

She is hot~ 

A few days ago I was complaining to my boyfriend Maldo that I needed a new game since I already finished all my games. Then this past weekend he went to spend a few days with a friend of his in Texas. He told me one day ' I have a surprise for you ' and I was like omg he got me the mini muffins I wanted! lol then he said ' no, it's something interactive ' and I couldn't imagine what it was at all.

Then he arrived on friday and gave me Lollipop Chainsaw and I was all <( o 3 o )> <3! THANKS! ( He also brought me some awesome shirts and snacks lol )Because I told him one day that I wanted to get that game but wanted to save up money for other things first ( I'm saving for his Xmas present ; 3 ;  I want to get him a PSVita, he already knows this but I guess the games will be the surprise lol ). 

He is always way too sweet and brings me games from his trips <3 I love those gifts but I also feel bad because I can't do the same for him, at least not with expensive things. But one day when I make lots of money I will give him nice things too = 3 = <3

If I had more money I would love to get my loved ones nice gifts just because I can and would like to make them happy :3 But aah, until then.. They will have to get used with getting hugs lol

Anyways, back to the game. There may be some spoilers!

Maldo got me this game and give it to me this past friday, and yesterday (or technically today since it was around 1:30 am ) I finished it on normal level. And I have to say that, I really liked it! I mean it is a very funny game. BUT! It is sooooo short! D: It was a bit of a disappointed how short it was, and that the bosses seemed to get easier to kill as the game progressed ( or maybe I was getting better? haha )
Apparently the bosses represent different styles of music, my favorite was the hippy-zombie girl because she was hot ( Even if she was a decomposed body ) and now that I think about it, the only girl boss you get to meet. 
Juliet

So, you play as Juliet a girl from a zombie hunter family who is also a very hot cheerleader and who gets her energy by eating lollipops, though she fears they may get her fat. It's your birthday and you are going to meet your boyfriend Nick before school and OH NO! It's already late! What a terrible way to start your birthday right? After a few zombie slashing and rescuing some classmates you arrive to your meeting spot, but Nick is no where to be found and then... A zombie jumps you and is about to (maybe, since you are quite skilled at killing them) get a good a good bite out off you, but Nick jumps in in the right time and saves you... Sadly, he hets bitten and is about to transform into a zombie.
What can you possibly do? Nothing right? Well there is actually a way to save nick!
Juliet cuts off Nick's head and performs a magic ritual on the servered head and TA-DA! Nick is saved! His head if fully functional and Juliet carries it around on her rock hard butt! ( Nick says that her rock hard butt hurts him lol )
So, a poor kid who is often bullied by the other kids in the school ( and possibly in love with Juliet ) is the one behind the whole Zombie invasion thing, so Juliet will have to kill the five Zombie lords that Swan summoned.

At times you will get help from Juliet's sister and father, there will be some drama with Nick and Juliet and the rest if off to you to find out! 
During the game you will find some pople you have to rescue from the zombies, and doing so has an effect on the end. So, there are two possible endings! A good one and a bad one. Don't let anyone die if you want the good one! I actually got the bad one, because the zombies killed one of the classmates and I accidentally killed two when triggering a rolling rock and a bomb lol So be careful = )
Overall, Lollipop Chainsaw is as good and fun game! But short! Though if you want to get ALL the collectives and such, it will take some time.
I want to finish it now in Hard mode and maaaaybe later in Very Hard mode.

Byebye! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment