July 8, 2011

Clean and Clear - Mattifying Cleanser (Oil Free)

Hello! ^_^ ~ 


Well, today I'm going to talk about Clean & Clear's Mattifying Cleanser Oil free! I bought this about two months ago or so.  


According to the package it is:


-Super-absorving 
-And has a mineral+ complex


Controls shine all day while removing impurities for a naturally beautiful finish


Ingredients 


Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Steareth-21. Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 60, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Disodium Lauroamphodiaceate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragance, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Sodium Benzotiazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate.




Well, this product works quite nicely. I mainly have an oily forehead and nose. While this areas still feel oily after using them, it reduces the oily feeling quite significantly! Plus reduces shine too. 


What I noticed was that, if I used this along with my face moisturizer cream from neutrogena (it has sunblock :D) which is also oil-free the cleanser didn't have the same effect. My forehead was left feeling quite oily, like if I haven't used anything at all. Perhaps I should follow the product's advice and use the line moisturizer which is Clean & Clear finishes matiffying moisturizer. 


Other than my forehead, the rest of my face was left feeling smooth and not at all oily! So it is somewhat of a hate-love relationship that I have with this cleanser xD.


All in all, it is a good product for its price, it isn't very expensive. Between 6 - 8 dls. for the 5 oz. bottle. Prices may change depending of where you buy them. And when I don't use that moisturizer I really like the effect it has on my skin. 


I recommend that if you are going to use makeup to use a powder to seal your makeup after using it. For the mixture of this plus makeup and if you use a face moisturizer it may leave your face feeling a bit oily (at least using just moisturizer after using the matiffying cleanser did that to my forehead). THOUGH! This also depends on your skin. If you are lucky to don't suffer from an oily skin, I think this product will work beautifully for you ^_^ ! And you wouldn't have to worry about those things like me xD 







Rating: 


Package : 


Efficiency : 


Smell : ☆ ( It is a very faint not too pleasant yet not too bad smell. To be honest, sometimes I don't even smell it. )


Would I buy it again?
Most likely yes. Unless I find something that works better with my stupid oily T-zone >o<

No comments:

Post a Comment