June 27, 2012

New circle lenses from Eyecandy Lens

Hello readers! 
Well, yesterday my order from Eyecandy Lens arrived. I order from them the Bambi Princess Mimi in Almond Brown color from GEO. I always had a somewhat difficult time when finding circle lenses, ( though this is my second pair actually so maybe 'always' is a bit too much lol ) since I'm quite blind. I need lenses that can be prescribed with -7.5 and -8.0


Here are the details:

Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable 

So at times I would look at a cute pair but they can't be prescribed or it doesn't go that high )':

Lucky Bambi Princess Mimi Almond Brown ( wow that's a mouthful! ) wasn't the case! This lenses have been in my wishlist for a while, and I decided to spend some money and order them. With the help of a coupon I only paid $24.19 ( I got $2.69 off the regular price ) which I think is quite good! Any kind of offer is good! lol 
They aren't very expensive I think, plus they offer free shipping world wide!

Thank you Eyecandy!

So this is the package:


The lens

My regular lenses and the circle lens ( I already had one on )

With only one of them on.



And I took sooo many photos! I felt like such a cam hoe <3 hahaha
Sadly, I look bad in most of them )': and by the end I was too lazy to keep on camwhoring and do some bad photoshop on them ( most of them were very grainy or blurry )
It's been a while since I photoshoped myself too, so I need to practice first lol

The only editing I did to some of them was make them brighter because the light in my house sucks.

Anyways! Here are photos! lolololol I look bad on some and decent on others.








*stareeeeeeeeeeee*

So the exciting conclusion is~

*drumroll* 

The lenses are very comfortable! It feels like my eyes can breathe properly : D !! If that makes sense xD I guess that I'm trying to say that they don't feel very dry. Then again I probably just wore them for an hour.
They look very natural in my opinion, my friends saw me and they didn't notice until I told them, in their words " I could notice there was something different on your eyes, but wasn't sure what it was. " Those words where followed by: " How much did they cost? " xD

Now, I don't know if it was because I'm not really used to wear circle lenses.. The only time I did was for a cosplay of Dead Master and a Halloween party, those were also from the Princess Mimi series and got them from eyecandy too. Those, I remember I lasted a long time with them before my eyes began to get too tired of them. For the halloween party was horrible tho, I had such a headache by the end of the night because it was in crowded place with people smoking and flashing, blinding eyes that hurt my eyes.

Where I'm going with this? Well, like I was saying. I don't know if it was because I'm not used to wear them that much or for lack of sleep plus a lot of stress from my school schedule-class enrollment failure thing, that after I started getting a light headache, and then when I took them off it quickly evolved into a horrible headache from hell! 

And there was no Advil around )':

If I had to chose a reason for my headache, I will go for the school thing though.

Headache aside, I'm SUPER HAPPY AND EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW CIRCLE LENSES FROM EYECANDY LENS <3<3<3


A photo of Nana saying 'Bye'! well, sorta xD







No comments:

Post a Comment